Bought this as a gift, it is beautifully illustrated and I know the recipient will love it. Please try again. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. It does NOT bleed pen ink or markers (water based brushes markers.) Read … Lovely colouring book with the best cat designs I've seen in a colouring book. Please try your request again later. We have enjoyed this book. Add to Favorite. All in all, I like this book. Chubby cats. The Perfect Gift for all Cat Lovers. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. A Million Cats: Fabulous Felines to Color. Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 2, 2019, These books are such fun lots of cats to colour, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 23, 2020. Fans of fabulous felines will find kitties aplenty on these fun and whimsical pages. I actually bought two different cat colouring books, and this one has a whimsical and anime-like feel (though it isn't really anime) compared to the other one. Bought this as a gift, it is beautifully illustrated and I know the recipient will love it. Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 2 février 2019, These books are such fun lots of cats to colour, Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 23 juillet 2020. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2019, as a Christmas gift gor a friend, it went over fantastically. Drawings are very detailed and best for more mature coloring enthusiasts. There's a problem loading this menu right now. *FREE* shipping on eligible orders. A Million Cats: Fabulous Felines to ColorGet It Now http://bit.ly/2b6hZ7l Hi, Mummy and Daddy!  Catch me and we'll all color together! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. ou ses filiales. Please try again. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. A Million Cats: Fabulous Felines to Color (Volume 1) Paperback – April 5 2016 by Lulu Mayo (Author) 4.4 out of 5 stars 132 ratings. The cats seem to inhabit a kind of fantasy land where anything and everything may just be a cat or somehow cat related. Livre « A Million Cats : Fabulous Felines to Color » 11,95$ Mesures à prendre pour les produits. ISBN - 13: 9781454709909. : A Cat Book for Kids, Adult Coloring Creative Kittens Coloring Book (Creative Haven Coloring Books), A Million Dogs: Fabulous Canines to Color (Volume 2) (A Million Creatures to Color), A Million Bears: Beautiful Bears to Color (Volume 3) (A Million Creatures to Color), A Million Unicorns: Magical Creatures to Color (Volume 6) (A Million Creatures to Color). Color My Butt! Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Fans of fabulous felines will find kitties aplenty on these fun and whimsical pages. The cat illustrations are adorable! Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Gift Ideas Customer Service Books New Releases Home Computers Gift Cards Coupons Sell Lulu lives in London, England. Super cute coloring book I really enjoyed this one. Cats on buses, pedaling bicycles, playing instruments, and napping happily on branches: lots of cats to color and love! Il analyse également les commentaires pour vérifier leur fiabilité. Pour sortir de ce carrousel, utilisez votre touche de raccourci d'en-tête pour accéder à l'en-tête suivant ou précédent. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2019. A Million Cats Fabulous Felines to Color: Amazon.fr: Goodman, Jenna, Goodman, Jenna: Livres anglais et étrangers Choisir vos préférences en matière de cookies Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. Fans of fabulous felines will find kitties aplenty on these fun and whimsical pages. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Title: A Million Cats: Fabulous Felines To Color Format: Paperback Product dimensions: 64 pages, 9 X 7 X 0.68 in Shipping dimensions: 64 pages, 9 X 7 X 0.68 in Published: 21 mars 2018 Publisher: Lark Crafts Language: English. has been added to your Cart. My only complaint, if you press hard to color with colored pencils and there is a page behind it with black on it, that black can tranfer onto the white of the next page. Each picture is rich in beautiful detail to spark the imagination of prospective artists—and keep them happily occupied for hours. Read any ebook online with simple actions. Vous écoutez un extrait de l'édition audio Audible. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Fantastic Creatures Coloring Book: Fun with over 50 legendary beasts. Chubby cats. 61 pages of Cute Cat Designs with some issues - printed on both sides of page, Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2016, This is a coloring book of many cats (though not quite a million of them!) We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Voir les 100 premiers en Livres anglais et étrangers, Puzzles & Games (Livres anglais et étrangers), Traduire tous les commentaires en français, Afficher ou modifier votre historique de navigation, Recyclage (y compris les équipements électriques et électroniques), Annonces basées sur vos centres d’intérêt. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. I like that some pages include a black background. Art therapy, A Million Bears: Beautiful Bears to Color, A Million Dogs: Fabulous Canines to Color, A Million Mermaids: Magical Creatures to Color, A Million Unicorns: Magical Creatures to Colour, A Million Christmas Cats: Festive Felines to Color. Lovely colouring book with the best cat designs I've seen in a colouring book. I really love the images, but I'm not too crazy about the paper. A lover of the quirky and the idiosyncratic, Lulu aims to bring energy and humor into each of her hand-drawn black-and-white ink artworks. A Million Owls: Fine Feathered Friends to Color, Whimsy Girls Through the Decades Coloring Book, The Magical Colors of Fairies: Coloring Book, Mickey & Friends. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. Cats on buses, pedaling bicycles, playing instruments, and napping happily on branches: lots of cats to color and love! Veuillez renouveler votre requête plus tard. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab Lulu Mayo (Author) 4.6 out of 5 stars 275 ratings. Cats on buses, pedaling bicycles, playing instruments, and napping happily on branches: lots of cats to color and love! Smiling cats. I was a little disapointed that the other pictures were most not as good as the examples, but they are O.K. Buy A Million Cats: Fabulous Felines to Colour (A Million Creatures to Colour) by Mayo, Lulu (ISBN: 9781782435693) from Amazon's Book Store. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. A Million Cats Fabulous Felines to Color: Amazon.fr: Navarro, Jose, Navarro, Jose: Livres anglais et étrangers Choisir vos préférences en matière de cookies Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. My main issue is that there are think lines which will be more suitable for pens, but the paper quality isn't very good for pens. Be careful when using waterbased markers, though. Chubby cats. Retrouvez A Million Cats: Fabulous Felines to Color et des millions de livres en stock sur Amazon.fr. À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. Cette fonction d'achat continuera à charger des articles lorsque la touche Entrée est enfoncée. Beautifully illustrated doodle style cats with floral backgrounds. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Bought this for our teen girls who loves cats. Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon : Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ? A Million Cats: Fabulous Felines to Color (Volume 1) (A Million Creatures to Color), "Rosie the Dragon and Charlie Say Good Night" by Lauren H. Kerstein, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Fun games, crafts and adventures for girls ages 6 to 12. In other words, if you press hard to color put a sheet of paper between the pages opposite/under sheet you are coloring. The designs are mainly like Japanese style cats. There was a problem loading your book clubs. But if you want to save it to your laptop, you can download much of ebooks now. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 I actually bought two different cat colouring books, and this one has a whimsical and anime-like feel (though it isn't really anime) compared to the other one. Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 11 février 2016. When I first saw this book, it gave me the Neko-Atsume vibes and I knew I had to get it for my cat-crazy friend who plays Neko-Atsume on her phone all the time.

a million cats: fabulous felines to color

Hawaii Name Meaning, Calculus 2 Workbook, Policies And Procedures Template For Small Business, Audio Equipment Stores Near Me, My Cat Was Killed By A Coyote, Santa Teresa, Nm, Hook Framework Pdf,