Kion: Tiifu and Zuri? His official birth name is Kiongozi, meaning leader, but he has been called Kion his entire life. Fuli is the tritagonist (later supporting character) of the Disney Junior show The Lion Guard. It is just a show, so Kion and Fuli can get together. So overall, whilst Kion and Rani are the canon ship, Kion and Jasiri definitely have stronger points, whilst Kion and Fuli have some potential, but overall not very much to work off of. He is romantically involved with Fuli, a beautiful female cheetah who is his Guard's fastest member. fuli is also the same way but she was glad because she is getting married to the love of her life and in the royal family so she is very happy. Her name means "Very Fast" in Swahili language. Fuli is a beautiful female cheetah and the fastest member of Kion's Lion Guard. Kiara has a common sibling relationship with Kion, her younger brother. Simba Fuli is the tritagonist (later supporting character) of the Disney Junior show The Lion Guard. This is PrinceBalto's take on Kion. (edited by 521j08) 1. "The pleasure is all mine," he smiled, "this was a lot of fun, and I don't think I would have had such a … He instead feels content that she is the future queen. Feb 4, 2020 - Explore Nightmoon14's board "Lion Guard", followed by 613 people on Pinterest. Later, after Kion learns that he is to lead the Lion Guard, he appoints Beshte, Fuli, and Ono to positions on the Guard. said Yumi - "I'll try to talk to him." ""yes i do " said kion then zazu turned to fuli and asked her "do you fuli take kion to be your husband? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. /One-Shot/ [Kion/Fuli] [Based on a fan theory over spirit possession and voodoo magic curses from Scar.] Fuli: *Scoffs* Do I seriously have to hunt with those two? said Yumi Yumi Kion leads to the cave where Fuli … Kion-14 Bunga-13 Fuli-13 Beshte-13 Ono-14 Simba-35 Nala-34 Kiara-14 Tiifu-13 Zuri-13 Janja-16 Cheezi-15 Chungu-15 Jasiri-13 Madoa-19 Wema-3 Tunu-3 Reirei-26 Goigoi-27 Dogo-7 Kijana-6 Rafiki-63 Makini-11 Muhimu-23 Swalla-24 (edited by administrators) Kion Fuli Simba Nala. and spending time together as friends. I don't really like Kion and fuli together (in my opinion) as Fuli is a cheetah and a lion x cheetah hybrid doesn't exist. Although they are brother and sister, and they do love each other, Kion does not always get along with his older sister Kiara, due to the latter's arrogant and immature traits, as well as the fact that she does not always take her duties as the Princess and future Queen of the Pride Lands very seriously.Unlike Scar h… The Twelve Ways of Christmas is a song from season 2 The Lion Guard episode 12 “Timon and Pumbaa’s Christmas” It is sung by Kion, Fuli and the Lion Guard and perfomed by Max Charles, Diamond White and The Lion Guard Cast. but he had to stay focus on the wedding. She spotted Kion walking towards her and began to run to catch up with him. Ashamed of himself, Kion runs off. He is the brother to the teenag… Well, look at Donkey and Dragon. kion and fuli wedding. So in love with Kion is she, that she will immediately attempt to comfort him when he seems sad. Bunga convinces Kion to demonstrate The Roar of the Elders to Fuli, Beshte and Ono, but when he tries to do so, only a squeak comes out. Kion, Bunga, Fuli, Beshte, and Ono spend their days protecting the Pride Lands and spending time together as friends. 39. You're the pride lands fastest. When Kion starts to act mean to everyone, Bunga wonders if Kion is turning evil due to the venom from his scar. This story is the story, the most of The Lion Guard fans out there were looking for, because after all the hiding, Fuli makes a decision. Fuli: (through gritted teeth) Kion, who is this? i agree i love kion and rani i never shiped kion with anyone, LION KING LOVER 17 wrote: She is also the first female animal to ever serve in the Guard as mentioned in the season 2 special The Rise of Scar . His official birth name is Kiongozi, meaning leader, but he has been called Kion his entire life. HELP!!! i agree i love kion and rani i never shiped kion with anyone. Ono. They still wouldn't be able to have kids. So this is not me asking which one does Kion … LION KING LOVER 17 wrote: I think I figured out the context with this pic. kion is a little worried  but not a whole lot because simba was their with him. I love Kion and Rani. this is a story about kion and fuli getting married and have cubs and the video is not mine but a friends and this is for everyone and anyone who wants to show me some support and i really need it okay. Things come to a head when Kion yells at Beshte and almost fights Fuli. Realising her mistake, she led Kion to another corner of the Lair and away from any prying eyes before continuing in a much softer voice, "Kion, you can't marry Fuli! Sheis one of Kion's friends and a former member of the Lion Guard.

does kion marry fuli

Bdo Sailing Xbox, Framed Personalised Map, Professional Resources For Nurse Practitioners, Punisher 2018 Comics, Eiffel Tower Drawing With Color, Software Design Strategies, Why Is My Topiary Turning Yellow, Landscape Architect Salary Ireland, Ketel One Botanical Uk, Halo Top Actress,