Save $62.00 (10%) $ 547 00. It cleans very well and leaves it shiny the way I like it. $599.00. Please try your search again later. Shop for GE electric ranges at Best Buy. See All Smart Appliances. I found this stove in a local Lowe's and it was on sale. Range Type Freestanding. Model: JBS60DKWW. Model #FCRC3005AW. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in White 4.1 out of 5 stars 6. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 182 reviews. GE Appliances The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. and 6 in. 5 offers from $569.00. Inexpensive: GE electric ranges are typically the most affordable, costing from $450 to $2,700. 5 out of 5 stars. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. JB655DKWW GE 30" Freestanding Electric Range with Convection & Fifth Element - White. GE 30-in Smooth Surface 5 Elements 5.3-cu ft Self-Cleaning Convection Freestanding Electric Range (Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel) Item #1362370. ... Click to add item "Whirlpool® 30" 6.4 cu.ft. $609.00. ft. Drop-In Electric Range w/Self-Cleaning Oven-White JD630DFWW *. GE 30 in. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for GE - 30" Electric Range - Stainless Ste… GE 30 in. Range Kleen 10124XZ Chrome Style A Drip Pans Sets of 4, 3 6 Inch and 1 8 Inch, Replacement For 5304440323 Frigidaire Microwave Handle. $809.00. The 4-burner upswept cooktop easily wipes clean. ft. Drop-In Electric Range w/Self-Cleaning Oven-White JD630DFWW *. SKU: 4955900. GE 30-in Smooth Surface 4 Elements 5.3-cu ft Self-Cleaning Freestanding Electric Range (White) Item #784508. Model #JB735DPWW. Model #JB655YKFS. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The knobs are easy to read and operate, so are all the other controls. If you’re in the market for an electric range, we have just what you’re looking for! I've been cooking on top of the stove and I roasted a chicken last night and was very pleased. And slide-in ranges provide a built-in look. $ 593 00. GE 30-in 4 Elements 5.3-cu ft Self-Cleaning Freestanding Electric Range (White) in the Single Oven Electric Ranges department at Lowes.com. Electric Ranges with Air Fry. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 182 reviews. ft. Electric Range in White. Basic freestanding models that don’t have electronic controls or many special features are the least expensive. GE Appliances Products Warehouse Store Where To Buy Donation Centre Customer Care Product Registration Filters and … $609.00. … Image. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. GE 30-in Smooth Surface 5 Elements 5.3-cu ft Self-Cleaning Convection Freestanding Electric Range (White) Item #2851193. PCS940DMWW. I paid $499 plus tax. Electric Range with Convection (Smooth Top)" to the compare list. $549.99. A Power Boil dual-element burner with 9 in. (1) 1 product ratings - GE 4.4 cu. View all ranges More about Ranges. Model: JBS60DKWW. GE. Find My Store. There's a problem loading this menu right now. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. Add to Cart. Range Type Freestanding. I only gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because the drawer does not hold my full set of pots and pans like my Whirlpool. On Sale Today. Latest Technology - Ranges. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 182 reviews. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. All my other appliances are a Biscuit color. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. SKU: 4955900. Find My Store. GE 30-in Smooth Surface 4 Elements 5.3-cu ft Self-Cleaning Freestanding Electric Range (White) Item #784508. Choose from a huge selection of General Electric stoves at Best Buy, including freestanding electric ranges. There was a problem completing your request. Model #JB645DKWW. It heats up much faster; I like the bright light for the time. Time will tell how this stove holds up,. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Find My Store. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. SKU. This double-oven range has one of the largest lower ovens we’ve seen in this quirky product category, and one of the strongest power-burner elements we’ve seen on any … 5 offers from $587.00. GE 4.4 cu. Service & Support. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Your price for this item is $ 549.99. 93. Frigidaire 30-in 4 Elements 5.3-cu ft Freestanding Electric Range (White) Item #1354360. The handle came loose and some parts crumbled and the glass front fell off. At GE Appliances, we bring good things to life, by designing and building the world's best appliances. 4.6 (182 Reviews) 22 Answered Questions. Although it lacks some modern frills, it's a classic electric range by GE that has user-friendly features and produces reliable results for a decent price. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in White. Frigidaire FFEF3054TW 30 Inch Electric Freestanding Range with 5 Elements, Smoothtop Cooktop, Storage Drawer, 5.3 cu. I keep the flat top clean with vinegar. Model: JBS60DKWW. Some of our stoves feature double ovens that allow baking at two separate temperatures. That’s why it’s so important to choose a quality range that fits your needs. When making a selection below to narrow your results down, each selection made will reload the page to display the desired results. GE - 5.0 Cu. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), Indicator Light- Hot Surface Indicator Light. Please try again. $722.10. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Size 30 in. Keep your family well-fed with this 30-inch GE electric range. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. White (20) White Ice (1) Oven Cleaning Method. GE Profile 30" Electric Slide-In True European Convection with Precise Air Range with Baking Drawer White - PCS940DMWW. Save $62.00 (10%) $ 547 00. 4.7 out of 5 stars 2. 5.3 cu. The GE JB645RKSS has everything that most cooks will need, including a self-cleaning oven. Shop GE 30-in 4 Elements 5-cu ft Freestanding Electric Range (White) in the Single Oven Electric Ranges department at Lowe's.com. The 5.3 cu. 5.3 cu. 5.3 cu. Model #JBS460DMWW. My 10-year old Whirlpool flat top fell apart while opening the oven. Mid-range: GE gas ranges usually fall in the middle of the price spectrum. 4945. Save $62.00 (10%) Get up to 1 Rebate. Price Match Guarantee. ft. GE Free-Standing Electric Range is featured in a classic white finish and features a Digital Temperature display. Ft. Electric Range - White. 5.3 cu. The drawer is too small or too short.

ge electric range white

Types Of Marshes, Purple Loosestrife Uk, Redover Scale Accuracy, Poinsettia Leaves Turning Green, Plan Architecture Iowa, How To Calculate Return On Selling Put Options, Presa Canario Vs Coyote, Kroger Apple Cinnamon Soft Top Cookies Recipe,