When Jasiri was a small cub, at the point where she was only now just barely able to talk and knowing just a few things like her own name, her family and clan were all killed by disease. About. or. Janja laughed "heh got ya yes payback" jasiri rolled her eyes before yawning "ahhhh well I think I'm gonna hit the hay" janja was confused "what?" Jasiri sniggered to herself "kidding" she shrugged as she lied down calmly for the night. Not like they’re much use anyway. Beat it." The sky in the Outlands looked darker than usual. Janja immediately orders his two minions to return to Outlands while Kion pursues them to the border. Basis Jasiri is based on the L&YR Class 28, a clas of 0-6-0 mixed-traffic Tender Locomotive designed by George Hughes for the Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway and build by Horwich Works between 1909 and 1912. But after spending time with the hyena Janja comes to care for her and feels he is in love with Jasiri and tries to impress her. She couldn’t stop thinking about Janja. Man, they’re lazy.”. Urgh..”, “You have a clan?” Jasiri asked. “You’re not gettin’ away that easily!” Janja exclaimed. As Jasiri was sleeping, she smelled the scent of Janja that shows up right after and she asked him what he is doing on his territory. 1. See more ideas about kion, lion king 1, lion king fan art. Ruby Hanshaw | Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? The next day, Janja was part of the Pridelanders army who would fight in the Outlands against Scar's army while Kion and his friends will face Scar for the last time. Trust me.”, “Okay,” Jasiri laughed. they became enemies, but he reformed in Season 3, "Battle of the Pride Lands. Set after the film, Janja and his clan continue terrorizing the animals of the Pride Lands, but only to be stopped by Kion and his Lion Guard.In \"Never Judge a Hyena by its Spots\", Janja, Cheezi and Chungu chase a herd of oryx until the guard arrives. Boris Hauntley, Movies With Mzingo's help, they locate Vitani's pride and fight against them until Kion nearly uses the Roar to end the battle. “Eh, I’m a loner,” he said. Princess Isabel | or. She stretched out her legs and got up off the hard, rocky ground. Janja and Jasiri come to warn the Lion Guard about the return of the Outsiders. Hmm, interesting, Jasiri thought. They get married in the swamp surrounded by other fairytale creatures, and leave on their honeymoon. In fact, he is just as strong as Kion as he was able to hold down his enemies that are his size such as Kion, Kiara, and Jasiri. If not, could you do a itte resume of what's it about? R.R. Full Name Rapunzel | Queen Miranda | Janja is shown to be the leader of his very own clan later a member of his love interest Jasiri the female hyena. But what if one day they are both stuck in the storm and need to help each other to find they way home. Princess Amber | June 2020. requests for: lionguardfangirl Janja and Jasiri Genderbender (request) Saved by DeviantArt. At the end of the song, Janja began to doubt his life. Jasiri is the main protagonist in Never Judge a Hyena by its spots. Janja began walking back to the volcano, a smile on his face. Billy Bevel | As Jasiri was sleeping, she smelled the scent of Janja that shows up right after and she asked him what he is doing on his territory. Marv | Later, Janja observes Jasiri playing with Wema and Tunu. Cheezi and Chungu, Nne and Tano, his clan, Jasiri (girlfriend) , Kion, Kiara, Simba, Nala, Fuli, Bunga, Beshte, Ono, Anga, Makini, Madoa, Vitani, Kovu, Scar (Formely) Ushari (formely) June 2020. requests for: lionguardfangirl Janja and Jasiri Genderbender (request) Saved by DeviantArt. Lamby | Occupation Janja and jasiri go to the tree of Life lion guard season 3 Jasiri and janja discover Kovu. Fa Mulan | Jasiri mockingly asks if he remembered to mark his territory for the dry season, before marking the area with her paw. Wayne | Janja rolled his eyes. Create New Account. “Get off me Janja,” Jasiri said, throwing fake paw swings at Janja’s face. "You saved me." Forced to flee, the hyenas returned to the Outlands but Janja stopped briefly and warned Kion that he may have won this time but that the next time will not be as easy. Character Information Jasiri is a friendly hyena in The Lion Guard. By the time she arrives with Janja at Pride Rock, the Lion Guard and Janja's clan have already escaped the fire. Harry | The Lion King (2019): Simba (2019) | Nala (2019) | Timon (2019) | Pumbaa (2019) | Rafiki (2019) | Zazu (2019) | Mufasa (2019) | Sarabi (2019), Television Friends/Allies Disney Princesses ( Near the end of the episode, Jasiri saves Janja fro… Janja and Jasiri Genderbender (request) by Sky-thepony65 on DeviantArt. Pollie Pi | Bunga and Dogo are in their own happy relationship, but Dogo hasn't yet been granted the same privilege that Janja has. Eat any animal he wants (formerly).Help Jasiri to protect the Circle of Life. The volcano was active, and she hoped that when-or if it ever erupted-that she and the other Outlanders would be safe. Mzingo followed, trying to stop him. Suddenly, he caught a glimpse of a figure in the distance. Bucky | Sections of this page. Jasiri is one of the protagonists of The Lion Guard: The Pride of the Pridelands. Stripey | Do-Gooder “W-what was-“ he started. Penny | See ya!” “See ya Jasiri!” Janja called after her. I’m hungry, coming all the way out here.”, “Hungry? Jasiri is a young female hyena that resides in the Outlands. Later, Janja overhears Mzingo and his flock talk about Ono's poor vision and plans with Cheezi and … Why not go check it out? Janja felt sweat fall from his forehead and sighed "Guess we'll just have to wait and see" jasiri smiled "well whatever the case I know you're gonna be a great father for our pups just don't mention the bad things you've done" janja rolled his eyes "jasiri?" Quincy | “A visitor,” Janja said, as he walked around Jasiri. Oh well, he thought, if the volcano erupts with those fur-brains in there…He couldn’t help but laugh. Scar was finally destroyed and Ushari fell into the lava of the volcano and the victorious guard leaves the volcano so that Jasiri and Janja joined them and found that Kion was scratched in the eye during the fight. Demi | Some time after the departure of the Lion Guard, the hyenas discovered that Zira had returned and planned to invade Pride Lands, now deprived of its best defenders. Muffin | ". Migs, Luna, and Skylar | Tiana | Jasiri jumps on top of him and kicks Cheezi, Chungu. On the night before the final battle, Janja visits Jasiri and implores her to help him rescue his clan members, who have been trapped in a fire set by Scar. Good. However, her tie to her species shines through in how often she laughs, Kion noting that the world is like a giant game to her. Not Now. Janja and Jasiri profess their love and share a kiss. “Well, I gotta go, Janja. Later, he and his clan join Jasiri's clan and submit to her leadership. Leo | Alias Michael Darling, Doc McStuffins Now relieved that all is well, the hyenas returned to their territory, under the benevolent eye of the lions. "Jasiri!" Wanna do anything in particular? Squeakers | Jasiri woke up to the smell of something burning. Janja is surprised that she knows about Scar. Archie | https://thelionkingfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Miss_You_Already_(Janja_x_Jasiri)?oldid=143120. Marina | Coo | Madoa reveals that shortly after Jasiri and Janja had left, Zira had launched an attack on the Pride Lands. Now under the leadership of the most despicable lion of all time, Janja and his hyenas founded an army made up of all the vilest creatures of the Outlands (Except the Outsiders for an unknown reason). Janja and Jasiri used to be enemies. M.E.R.C. More information... People also love these ideas. Janja shouted and ran out the den and looked left and right and then left again. Harriet | Prince James | Sven | 5.2K 92 9. Luckily, Kion returns and saves her by using the Roar of the Elders. I was wondering, if you have a fanfic of it and where I could read it? “I could go for a whole herd of gazelles!”, “Janja, isn’t that kind of overdoing it?” Jasiri asked. And you are?”, Janja laughed, then nonchalantly threw his paw out, saying, “The name’s ‘Janja’, haven’t you heard of me?”, “Actually, I wasn’t even sure that anyone lived out here,” said Jasiri. Jasiri is happy to see her, but Janja, Reirei, and Kiburi spoil it by sneaking into them. “At least now we’re even,” Janja said. Janja and Jasiri profess their love and share a kiss. Baby Butter Otter, Rolie Polie Olie Jasiri pointed at a litter of puppies who had emerged into the clearing. “Janja, wait! 10 talking about this. Realizing that a new guard would make their lives and hunting more complicated and even impossible, Janja decided to launch a massive attack on Pridelands before the new guard is ready. “Surely you’ve thought about it once before.”, Janja shrugged. Fifi | Goliath | They’re just so, excuse me for saying it, but they’re so DUMB sometimes. Hi I am jasiri I like to make friends I'm a good hyena Scar seeing that Janja begins to no longer be really reliable, summoned him to entrust him with a mission consisting in invading the lair of the guard with his hyenas but which is in reality a trap for the guard and the hyenas. Polina Polie | Clover | Jasiri's hopes finally turned out to be true when Janja began to doubt his life in the service of Scar and when he was betrayed by the evil lion he sided with Kion and Jasiri to defeat him and even chose to accept the Circle of Life he had always despised. “Thanks, I guess?”. Kip | Surak | Janja gnawed at a bone under the hungry gaze of his clan, until Bunga, Kion's best friend, entered the Outlands to recover a fruit he had dropped. Kovu and the Outlanders have been welcomed back into the Pride Lands and Zira's dream of Kovu becoming king has come true when Kovu and Kiara are married. It smelled like another hyena. “I kinda like you, Janja,” said Jasiri, “figured I might as well just tell ya right away. Dennis | It looked like another hyena. Causing chaos on the Pridelands (formerly). Phoebe Callisto | Baileywick | Space Dog | Janja ordered Cheezi and Chungu to grab the honey badger for the meal but they fail after Kion is awakened on the Roar of the Elders. A male. Maia Mitchell gives Jasiri her speaking and singing voice. It was moments like these that made him forget about being hungry. Jasiri-Second Leader Janja Madoa Tunu and Hema Cheezi Chungu Mzingo Vitani-Third Leader Shabaha Kasi Imara Tazama Bunnicula Chester Harold Mumkey Patches Lugosi Discord Fluttershy Iago Thundra Princess Ember Clancee Dennis (OC) Kago Uto Donald Duck Jose Panchito Xandra Dylan Dalmatian Dolly Dalmatian Doug Dalmatian Delilah Dalmatian Dawkins Dorothy D.J. Jasiri assumes "love's true form" as the curse predicted, and remains an hyena permanently. Peter Pan | Jasiri understands and respects the Circle of Life, whereas Janja's clan of hyenas only care about themselves. Kion | When the Outlanders asked who will take care of them now that Scar is gone, Janja spoke up to say that Jasiri should lead them, which even Kion agreed to. Lotta | Sasquatch | Naomi Turner | Janja When Kion and his friends leave, Janja let out a sad look, probably still guilty for his old actions. Janja's old friend Mzingo arrived at the lair of the hyenas and talked to Janja about the creation of a new Lion Guard, of which Janja knows the original story. Janja and his clan are descendants of Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed, and the hyenas from the original film. Janja was a cruel, greedy and ruthless hyena that eats more than his fair share, when he met Kion. Timmy | Baliyo | Frank | “Guess I never really thought about it,” he told Jasiri. Janja is the first antagonist hyena in the. Bal Boa, Higglytown Heroes Mouse | As the strange hyena moved closer, Janja recognized that it was a female. Lolly, JoJo's Circus Jasiri said and Janja looked down at her. See ya!” “See ya Jasiri!” Janja called after her. Janja told Kion that to defeat Scar, he must use the most powerful roar in the volcano. Trina | Janja is the main antagonist of the 2015 TV film The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar and the main, later secondary antagonist (behind Scar) in 2016 follow-up series, The Lion Guard until he redeems himself in the hour-long Season 3 episode: Battle for the Pride Lands.. Trivia. She thought. Janja is a malehyena. This is the Story On Kion and Zuri's Love. “I’m not too worried about it.”, “Well, I’d like a family someday,” Jasiri said. Bunga | Jasiri and Kion sang Sisi Ni Sawa.Jasiri encourage her clan by Kwetu ni Kwetu and she sings in Janja’s head New Way To Go when he thinks about the how good to be good. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. After Scar's final defeat and his army's disbandment, Jasiri became the leader of the Outlands. He cried more and stopped in the middle of the clan, looking around scared for her. Jasiri... disneyjunior; theoutlands; disney +16 more #7. However, it does prompt the Lion Guard to go and confront Scar personally). Mia and Robin | Hi I am jasiri I like to make friends I'm a good hyena. “Hee hee hee,” Janja giggled. Jasiri just laughed. Twice, Janja and the hyenas rubbed shoulders with two other members of the royal family, the first time it was Kiara who had appointed temporary queen and whom he had brought to the Outlands for a false request for peace but in truth for the trapped. Oxana Hauntley | Jump to. No longer able of their constant failures, Janja allied with the cobra, Ushari to invoke the ghost of Scar and thus finally won against his enemies. Mateo | Gregoria | Binky Bevel | She skipped away a few feet before she heard Janja coming behind her. Jasiri x janja by Averyweirdone 5.5K 24 6 What happens when Jasiri chases janja to a cave after he attacked tuna wema and madoa they were hurt jasiri was angry so she chased him away into a cave … Samuel | “Well, we could, uh, look for food, I guess? The hyena leader once again found himself frustrated with his so-called ‘friends’, Cheezi and Chungu. Croaky | Thanks buddy,I am going to do that later today,so keep a eye out for it,and I am also going to do one with Chungu playing with Donnie . Sam Sandwich, Sofia the First He gazed over his shoulder to get one last glimpse of Jasiri, but she was gone. A short humorous Spotted Lion oneshot, in which Zuri and Tiifu genuinely think they're helping, Jasiri is just amused, Tamaa doesn't know why he's even there, and Kion just wants everyone to stop trying to help. With Mzingo's help, they locate Vitani's pride and fight against them until Kion nearly uses the Roar to end the battle.

jasiri and janja

Ge Profile Gas Range Double Oven Slide-in, Naturalistic Fallacy Natural Law, Do Zooplankton Eat Phytoplankton, Forecast Definition In Business, Kershaw Cryo 2 Review,